Professional Foundation & Basement Waterproofing in Rochester, NY.
Many homeowners are under the assumption that their foundation has indeed been waterproofed when in fact it has only been dam-proofed. There is a big difference between these two techniques. Dam-proofing may prevent a certain amount of water vapor from transferring into your basement, but in order to effectively protect your basement from water infiltration it must be properly waterproofed. Basement Waterproofing is a must for any home that has a wet damp basement.
Foundation and Basement Waterproofing is the only way to permanently stop water and water vapor from entering your homes foundation basement walls.
Crack Repair to Basement Water Leak
We don’t use injection methods like some companies. That’s just expensive and temporary. We use a rigid plastic sealer to direct any water down into your system to be routed to your sump pit. This method shields your basement from direct exposure to seepage and is guaranteed for life. Drying Moisture in a Basement Creates a healthier home environment by improving indoor air quality through moisture control, ventilation and a complete home air exchange of harmful contaminants. If you currently have a dehumidifier we can direct it to drain directly into your sump pump pit so you don’t have to keep emptying it manually. We can also install a new Humidex dehumidifier , instead of draining, it exhausts moisture from the basement to the outside.
11 Basic ways water gets into your basement:
- Seepage from basement window walls.
- Poor grading around the foundation.
- High water table entering parsing.
- Basement stairways, poor drainage.
- Cracks in masonry or mason joints.
- Clogged or lack of footer drain fields.
- Subterranean hydro-static pressure.
- Horizontal cracks at or below grade.
- Clogged broken downspouts/gutters.
- Downspouts pour water too close to walls.
- Non-visible undermining beneath slabs
Remember a damp, leaky basement can cause:
- Serious health problems including allergy and respiratory aliments, from the molds.
- Deterioration of property value.
- Termite & Insect Infestation
- Rust & corrosion of metal appliance, damage to heating plant.
- Electric shock hazards.
Basement Waterproofing Services Offered
We install, service and repair wet basements. Call us, Rochester’s professional basement waterproofing contractor:
- Free Wet Basement Inspection & Estimates
- Pre-Construction Basement Waterproofing Consultations
- Proven Waterproofing Systems
- Crawl Space Waterproofing
- Foundation Repair / Structural Repair
- Retaining Walls
- Basement Sump Pumps
- Basement Waterproofing Wall Coatings and Sealants
- 100% Financing Available
- MasterCard, Visa, Accepted
- FHA, VA and Conventionally Accepted”Certificate of Dry Basement”
- Lifetime, Transferable Warranty
- Certified Mold Testing and Remediation Services
- Structural Engineering Services Provided at Very Reasonable Cost for all YOUR needs
Emergency Services and Clean-out for a Flooded Basement
Flooded basement? We’ll dive right in. We can help get your basement dry again, clean out anything that was damaged or destroyed and haul it away. To prevent further trouble, we’ll create and put a comprehensive basement waterproofing system for protection right away.
Contact us for a FREE ESTIMATE
Backup Power & Sump Pump